Quikk Labs Inc. ("Quikk", "we", "our", or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website or use our Quikk API app and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. 2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website and our app, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Sensitive information, such as your financial data, creditworthiness data, student data, and social security numbers or other government identifiers.
- Derivative data, such as information collected through tracking and analytics services like Google Analytics.
- Device data, such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access our website or app.
- Location data, such as information about your device's location based on your IP address.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Quikk Labs Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Quikk Labs Inc. about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
5. Your Rights and Choices
You have several choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers from Quikk: If you do not wish to have your email address used by Quikk to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails and/or texting “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” when you receive any communication from us.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
8. Contact Information
10. Compliance with Laws
We comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
11. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services for analytics, email marketing, advertising, and payment processing. These services have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them.
12. Legal Bases for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases: (1) your consent, (2) as necessary to perform a contract when you request services, (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in enhancing our services, and (4) as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
13. Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not
use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features.